Measures to STOP the spread of COVID-19
At Airport Taxi Brighton we take measures to STOP the spread of COVID-19.
1. All vehicles will be sanitized with antibacterial and antiseptic wipes and sprays.
2. All drivers will be wearing a face mask and use antibacterial hand sanitizing gel
for enhanced protection of the passengers.
3. Drivers will clean and sanitize all surfaces inside the car before and after every single trip, seats, windows, seat belts, floor mats, carpets, door switches, door handles, steering wheel, LCD screens etc.
4. The passenger will be offered before entering the vehicle antibacterial hand sanitizing gel.
5. Our vehicles are only used for airport transfers and long-distance travel and we are allocating one job/day/driver so we can protect our customers and our drivers.
6. Driver and passengers are required to wear a face mask unless they have a medical exemption.
For more info about conditions of travelling in private hire vehicles during COVID-19 please visit:
NHS advice is to travel only if you are unable to work from home and it should be as infrequent as possible for necessities like food and medicines.
By following these precautionary measures we are confident that travelling with Airport Taxi Brighton in the times of COVID-19 is as safe as possible.
11117. Terms & Conditions
1. To enable us to meet your requirements, we require at least 24 hours, for all other requests please contact us on 01273839538 / 07954422244. Please phone for further information, help and availability, or send an enquiry through the website. An enquiry does not constitute a booking until confirmed by the company.
2. The Company does not accept liabilities for any delays caused by rerouted journeys beyond our control, i.e. those caused by accidents, diversions or the weather. There might be additional charges if the passenger has to make a stop during journey (minimum £5) or any other diversion on the way as requested by passenger.
3. The Company accepts no responsibilities for any loss or damage to any property or luggage carried in the car however such loss or damage is caused.
4. Any damage caused to the interior/exterior of any of our vehicles by the passenger(s) will be charged accordingly.
5. We reserve the right to refuse any passenger(s) our services due to the passenger(s) having excess luggage which would result in the vehicle being unsafe on the road or any other reason which will interfere with our normal operation. No refund will be issued in this case.
6. Passenger(s) are responsible to load and unload their belongings and we will not accept liability for loss or damage to the luggage. Our drivers are very helpful and are able to assist whenever appropriate.
7. If you have a problem and/or complaint it is essential that you inform the driver immediately. If you wish to make a formal complaint, please notify our office in writing no later than 5 working days after your planned journey.
8. Smoking, food or drinks are not permitted inside any of our vehicles at any time under any circumstances without the consent of the driver. Should the vehicle require valeting due to the negligence or alcohol illness of any passenger(s) a charge of £100 will be incurred. This is to compensate for the subsequent loss of earnings/cost of cleaning.
9. Additional surcharge up to 100% on the price listed or quoted on the site may be added on the following dates 24, 25, 26, 31 December as well as 1st of January.
10. The Company reserves the right to decline any bookings and to request any passenger(s) to leave the vehicle if it is deemed his/her conduct puts the driver at risk. No refund will be issued in this case.
11. We strictly require an UK mobile number for the passenger(s) we pick-up as this is our way of establishing contact with the passenger(s).
12. Cancellation Policy: All bookings cancelled at least 48 hours in advance will be partially(75%) refunded. Bookings cancelled within 48 hours will not be refunded. To cancel a booking please email us with your receipt and booking details.
13. Without prior notice The Company reserves the right to amend, change, delete or add to these terms and conditions whenever it deems it necessary.
14. Please note, the price quoted includes one pickup, one drop off and half hour waiting for airport pickups. Any additional waiting time will be charged at 50p/minute.
15. For bookings made 24 hours or less prior to the journey there might be additional charges (minimum £5).
16. Any changes to a booking ex: time , date , number of passengers/ luggages, will be charged a fee of minimum £5.
17. Driver and passengers are required to wear a face mask unless they have a medical exemption.